If you have any questions about our office policies, please call our office during business hours at (609) 921-0034.
Your appointment time is a reservation between you and the Dentist or Hygienist and is set aside especially for you. We ask for courtesy to the Doctor and to other patients that you keep your scheduled appointments. If you must change an appointment, we would appreciate notice a minimum of 2 business days in advance. If you must change an appointment within 2 business days, please call the office as soon as possible (do not email or text). We appreciate that emergencies do occasionally arise, however repeated cancellations or broken appointments will result in no reappointment. We ask that you please arrive 5 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment times.
We realize unexpected circumstances arise and you cannot keep your appointment. If this occurs, we ask that you give us 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Insurance and Payment
- Fees for services at our office are due at the time of your visit.
- For patients with Dental Insurance: Please note we are only IN-NETWORK with Delta Dental Premier.
- Although we are out-of-network with all other plans, we will file your claim for you at no charge and accept assignment (direct payment) from all other insurance companies. Your deductibles and your estimated co-insurance portions are to be paid as services are rendered. As a courtesy to you, we will estimate your portion of the fee, as well as maximums and deductibles. However, it is your responsibility to be familiar with your plan, and to let us know the details of your coverage. Please let us know if you already used a portion of the benefits at another office or specialist. Although we gladly file dental insurance claims, any and all account balances are ultimately your responsibility. All insurance benefits are assigned to the Doctor, unless services are paid in full the day of treatment.
TO OUR NEW PATIENTS WITH INSURANCE
We advise all our new patients to contact their insurance company to confirm that the visit will be covered. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm your benefits for you. Listed below are the procedure codes that are typically billed at a routine Initial visit. If you learn that something will not be covered, please contact us prior to your appointment to discuss other options.
- Comprehensive Exam D0150 $72.00
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning) D1110 $143.00
- Full Mouth Series (D0210) $138.00
- Panoramic Film (X-ray) D0330 $148.00
Please note that these items are often subject to a frequency limitation. Additionally, the codes may differ if the visit is for a child. If you will not have coverage for your xrays through your insurance company, you are welcome to have your most recent set of films forwarded to us by your previous dentist. These films must be received prior to your first visit. You are also welcome to bring in a hard copy if email is not an option. Please forward films to: email@example.com
Please note for your convenience, we do accept checks and cash as well as VISA, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.